Wednesday 12 June 2013

Costume jewelry pieces 3/$1??!! SCORE!

Wednesday, June 12th, 2013

Here are additional photos of some of the jewelry pieces that I found when garage saling last Saturday. I just love them, and think that they are so very pretty. Such a fabulous bargain, too. I hope the seller knows how much I appreciate the deals and how much I will enjoy these items.


The 'LOVE' ring is a toe ring, and the small pink stone in the 'o' sparkles beautifully when I am wearing it.




The aquamarine and silvertone asymmetrical drop pendant and earrings are a couple of my favourite pieces of those recently purchased. The colour is so clear and so beautiful. And it will compliment quite a few different outfits and colour combinations.




The necklace with the silvertone infinity symbol is a sentimental favourite. My ethnic heritage is Metis, one of Canada's Native Peoples, and this is their symbol and appears on the Metis flag.




The turquoise and silvertone circular pendant and earrings I thought were reminiscent of dreamcatchers.




There are a few more pieces that I have yet to photograph and share. But I thought I would post these in the interim. You can click on the individual photos to see them enlarged, if you choose.








Thanks and take care.

Nifty, thrifty and (almost) fifty,


Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment